WAY OT .....need some advice from Bay area folks

There's always the top of twin peaks at dusk, the Japanese tea garden, and
the flower conservatory. You can also walk along Chrissy Field toward the GG
bridge and stop at the warming hut along the way for some hot chocolate if
it's chilly. The bridge itself is within walking distance from here, so you
could end by walking as far along the bridge as you're up for (all the way
across if you really want to).