Do I have it bad? (long)

> new cincy date to be February 2005???
>
> you guys ARE crazy there is still snow in OH in
> february....

OMG!!! Then on our "second day" we'd have to barricade the road, or at
least disable the salt trucks, and would we ever have fun on that runway.
E brake tech procedures all round for those not having working ones (we'd
order cables by the case lot) and then WHHEEEE!!! I wonder how many days
it would take to slide about ten of them perfectly side by side. Okay, I'm
delusional now. But I'd love to see that twin in the snow...Ballet on
ice...

Cathy (can you tell I was intoxicated by 2L of fun/bad tires/LSD and wet
roads earlier today? Traction? What traction?)