4 mile trip in Rocco Rant

I believe I now hold some sort of record for most breakdowns in the shortest
distance. On friday I decide to take my 81s 3a to work so I can pick up my
new BBQ which would not fit in my mk4.
I leave work to find a dead battery so I get a jump it gets home fine this
is where the problems started. I decide I will take the Rocco to the grocery
store less than 2 miles each way instead of moving cars to get to my mk4. I
pull out of my driveway onto the main road nail it to pass a ricer and the
throttle pedal goes to the floor and the car goes to idle well it is a long
down hill and all the side streets for over a mile go up hill so I cost to
the bottom get into a gas station parking lot. I find it is the ball cup on
the throttle cable popped free get it back on but it no longer fits tight so
I take it easy finish getting to the grocery store.

I go to leave and the car seams louder than normal pull out of the parking
lot and the throttle cable come loose again everyone blowing horns at me and
yelling (got to love the pricks in there trucks in socal). Get it pushed
uphill out of the way and back into the parking lot car then again seams
louder.

This time the throttle cable held but I make it a 1/4 mile and the downpipe
and a exhaust hanger break and this idiot woman in her truck would not let
me get over to the right I speed up and she speeds up I slow down she slows
down finally I punch it get in front of her. I pull into the nearest parking
lot she pulls in behind me and goes did you know your car is shooting
sparks. I was so pissed at this point I started screaming no shit why do you
think I was trying to get over. She responded oh that is why you wanted
over. I was so pissed I grabbed the exhaust and started bending it till it
broke now I have a better reason to replace my rusty old tt exhaust with a
supersprint.

I then proceeded to drive home with just the down pipes loud as hell. A 4
mile trip ended up taking me close to 3 hours. Sorry just had to rant people
at work just don't understand they ask me why I own more than one car or why
I would drive a rocco instead of my Jetta. it was the day if it could go
wrong it would