anyone ever try these shims for the rear ? adjusting camber/ tow

I used to sell them when I worked for Dana Corp, yes they do work. Problem is, is the labor to install can eat you up.

1)setup car and get specs
2) tear aprt rear to set shim
3) setup car and get specs
4) tear part rear to make adjustment
5) setup car rear is goo align the front

basically the labor kills.

Brian

,
> Subject: Re: anyone ever try these shims for the rear ? adjusting camber /
> tow
>
> Subject: anyone ever try these shims for the rear ? adjusting camber / tow
> > http://www.prosuspension.com/6025.html
>
> thats really the only way to correct rear camber/toe on a rocco.... well,
> unless you have a bent stub axle.
> Al

There are different styles of rear shims though. This is the first one that I have seen that goes all the way around the stub axle. I think that is what he is refering to, has anyone used this style/type of shim...

Cheers,
David

Cheers,
David Utley