[OT] Why I am not at Dubwars this weekend -

Its not the big things. Its all the little things you had come to take for
granted after a loved one passes that you miss the most.

T's right. Life IS too short.

Spend time with your family. Work is just work.
Tell your friends that you appreciate them.
When you see beauty appreciate it and point it out to some one else.

Its midnight here, but I will call Mom tomorrow for no reason.

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco