anyone have silver fenders? bumper cover broken info.....Nick

im actualy looking for a bumper cover   i think i saw
somone else looking for a bumper with no rust b4  past
couple of days  .

 but the inserts you just pull them out  striaght out
with like pliers if you cant do it just with fingures.
then when thier all out you gently squeese the clips
and start pulling the bumper from the cover.

--- Nick Grivas <flashsilvermetallic@hotmail.com>

http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/thesoundofmydrums/scirocco.html