High oil temps?

Check the grounds and clean contacts to the guage.
The contacts to the sensor.
Change the sensor.
Change your coolant mix to 50/50 or 70/30 (did not check your temps
outside.. here 85 every day... you.. I think snow (grin))..
Now you can flush the system you may have blockage somewhere.
Change thermnostat to a low temp along with a low temp switch.
if all these fail.. swap radiator and water pump.

Pretty much the way or order I would work things... in my case my rocco was
running 130-140' turned up to be the radiator, as soon as i changed it for a
new one it fell to 100-110 flat all the time. something to think about.

=>--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
=>> In a 10-15 minute drive, it climbed to 120 C with no
=>
=>> hint of stopping today.  In longer drives, I've
=>> gotten it to climb higher - one 25 minute drive
=>> brought it to within 5-10 degrees of redline.
=>>
=>> So what are my possible causes?